Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not be granted unless explicitly mentioned on the product/service page.
- There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
Disputes lodged with payment agents: If, as a buyer via your wonder Market account, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a freezing of your Wonder account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been canceled. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues and means we cannot make payments or issue refunds out of your Wonder account, so we encourage buyers to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns.
Fine print: We are not a bank or licensed deposit taker in Sri Lanka or elsewhere, your credits are not deposits under Sri Lankan law about banks, and that means you don’t get the benefit of any deposit insurance or guarantee under those laws. We don’t act as a fiduciary or as a trustee for you, and we’re not a licensed financial service provider.
See more details on our Terms & Conditions Page